Monday, May 27, 2013

Discover Decaffeinated Green Tea


Have you read about this recently? Green tea has amazing health benefits. Green tea and the health benefits from drinking it are popping up everywhere and it seems like daily there are more and more reasons why you need to bring this tea into your diet.

I decided it was time for me to look into all these reports and see if what they were saying on the television and newspapers were true. If what they were saying was true then it should be something that needs to be added to our family's diet.

I went in with an open mind and willing to listen to what all the people were saying about the health benefits of this tea. It did not take me long to see that there are many reasons to bring this into our diet.

What I found out is that green tea has been drunk for thousands of years. It is from a tea plant and that you can make black and oolong teas as well as the green version. The difference is in the processing of the tea leaves.

It is mainly drank in Asia and used in traditional medicine as a diuretic, astringent, or stimulant. There are other traditional uses for the tea relating to body temperature, blood sugar, digestion, and mental processes.

The only negative thing I found is that green tea does contain caffeine which can cause insomnia, anxiety, irritability, upset stomach, nausea, and diarrhea in some people.

I did find out that there is decaffeinated green tea in an extract or pill form. It can be taken alone or has been added to supplements. This is great for people who have issues with caffeine or have problems remembering to drink the recommended daily dosage.

I wanted to try out the pill form and learned that as a consumer I need to look for a labeled product that has 98% polyphenols and 80% catechins. These are the standards that they say you know you are getting good or high quality extract.

I went out and found a great company with a great product and have no complaints about what I have been using. It is reassuring to know that I am doing something good for my family by helping us live a better life and healthier lifestyle.

Put this to the test right away, follow my link and order a supplement today knowing that you are doing the right thing for your family. I know I have been using supplements for a long time and like the peace of mind that they bring.

1 comment: