Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Detox Diet Showdown - Master Cleanse Versus Zi Xiu Tang Bee Pollen


Zi Xiu Tang versus Lemonade Diet

People interested in learning about Zi Xiu Tang bee pollen for detox and weight loss love to compare it to other popular diet and rapid fat loss programs. I have no problem sharing information as I find or experience it. Here's my comparison of Zi Xu Tang and "the Master Cleanse," aka "the Lemonade Diet."

It goes by many names, but the one thing remains the same, what it's made of: water, lemon juice, cayenne pepper, and grade B maple syrup. The Master Cleanse Diet is uber popular. My friend's sister has been using it for years. I've done it a few times myself.

9 Reasons I Prefer Zi Xiu Tang Bee Pollen over The Master Cleanse

As I said, I've been using The Master Cleanse for years. Now, I've just begun using Zi Xiu Tang bee pollen since February 2010 and have already begun noticing the pros and cons between these two detoxes.

1) I can eat! No dietary restrictions! I don't have to ignore any cravings I have while on Zi Xiu Tang bee pollen. I can eat what I want, how I want, where I want and when I want. Even better, the longer I take it, the more my cravings for junk food and sugar change. Instead of craving artificial sweets, I desire naturally sweet, hydrating fruits such as watermelon or grapes.

2) I crave water more than usual. Hydration is an important aspect of any wellness plan. However, whenever I'm not forced to drink water, I only desire a nice, full glass when it's unbearably hot or I'm exercising. Now, it's hard to avoid wanting water. Humans are naturally supposed to consume about half their weight in ounces, or at least 8 cups, of water per day. I seriously might kill a gallon on a regular day when I'm following Zi Xiu Tang instructions.

3) Zi Xiu Tang bee pollen isn't as expensive as the Master Cleanse. Okay, you pay less than 2 dollars per day for Zi Xiu Tang. For the Master Cleanse, Day one alone will cost money. Have you seen the price of lemons lately? Easily 25 to 50 cents per freaking lemon and you need at least 8 per day for a cleanse. Now add the price of Grade B Maple Syrup, cayenne pepper, clean, filtered water, and the sea salt and tea... and while it's still not ridiculously expensive, can you really use these items if you quit on the spot? Additionally, the cost per day for the Master Cleanse is well over $2.

4) Zi Xiu Tang bee pollen is simple to follow - great for an urban detox! The Master Cleanse requires a saltwater flush, and regular drinking every 2-3 hours to curb and avoid hunger. Additionally, if you even smell any other food besides your spicy lemonade mix, you might as well give up because sometimes it feels impossible to avoid cheating. Zi Xiu Tang requires a simple morning dosage: 2 pills with breakfast. Or without. Your decision. Either way, I usually find taking my pills in the morning is a lot easier than drinking the same darn thing every few hours - or lugging it around with me wherever I go!

5) Zi Xiu Tang bee pollen doesn't isolate me from my friends (and good cheesecake). If you're taking Zi Xiu Tang Beauty Face and Figure capsules, you don't have to turn down your friends when they offer to take you out to eat. Almost every time I start the Master Cleanse, free food falls from the sky. The Cheesecake Factory was actually offered to me 2 days into my last Master Cleanse, and if you think I turned it down for my health... you're abso-frickin'-lutely NUTS! At least now, when I do go to the Cheesecake factory, Zi Xiu Tang's assistance will help me enjoy whatever it is I desire, but have more to take home, thanks to this herbal weight loss supplement's natural appetite suppressant properties.

6) Zi Xiu Tang bee pollen doesn't use ancient torture methods. Have you ever had to drink a quart of sea salt water at room temperature on an empty stomach? It's not even pleasant to do if you're constipated beyond measure, so having to gulp down this sodium-clad delight is akin to Medieval torture when you're on the Master Cleanse. Even better, in less than an hour you'll have the world's worst buttpee. You don't know what butt pee is? Well, all I'll say is diarrhea has nothing on it. NOTHING.

People tell me, "Oh Lauryn it tastes like chicken broth, and I feel so fresh and clean after it does it's magic!" and I gag. It's akin to someone telling me Buckley's medicine tastes like candy coated raindrops: Yes, it's true but only if you like your raindrops coated in meth acid, bleach and fish oil.

Don't believe me? Try it. No, go ahead, I double dare you!

7) Lemonade used to be my favorite drink - until I completed a Master Cleanse. Chik-Fil-A Lemonade is one of the sweetest pleasures known to man. I love lemonade period, in all forms. Simply Lemonade, Simply Lemonade with raspberry, strawberry lemonade, mango lemonade, peach lemonade... I mean I love the stuff. Forget Snapple, lemonade is not just made from the best stuff on Earth, it IS the best stuff on Earth.

Thus, basically drinking sweet, natural lemonade all day long seemed like a great way to lose weight when I first undertook the Master Cleanse. But once I successfully completed a Master Cleanse, the sight of lemons made me insane and insanely nauseous. I regressed and settled for Kool-Aid and all things anti-lemon for a good amount of time before I could sip lemonade again.

Master Cleanse or Zi Xiu Tang Bee Pollen?

I do like the Master Cleanse. I know people question the safety of drinking liquid all day but it is a solid 1200 calorie diet, which can be ideal for detox and weight loss when done properly (and with the permission of a physician). However, when I don't want to test my will power, or develop will power buns of steel (which is usually 99% of the time), I find Zi Xiu Tang is much easier to deal with. On the Master Cleanse I cry for every food I see in sight; on Zi Xiu Tang, I eat what I want and I don't feel as if I'm robbing my body of the nutrients it needs to truly function at optimum levels because I'm able to take a multivitamin and a fish oil pill - plus other supplements - as needed without fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment