Saturday, October 26, 2013

Why it is Important To Get a Baby Sun Hat


I remember the time when I was about to have my baby shower. I was wondering what all I would be getting in my baby shower. One thing that I received were the baby caps and I wondered whether it will be of any use to me as my delivery was in the peak summer season. But to my surprise, I used the caps and found them to be very essential for the baby.

Babies, as we know are very sensitive to the slightest weather change and need to be fully covered to ensure protection for them. What we assume is that cold weather is harmful for the kids....but we are wrong.....Heat is even worst. So we need to make sure that we cover the head of the baby with a cap whenever we take them out in the open to ensure protection from direct heat.

This protection is required not only for infants but also for growing kids as they are more prone to sickness due to heat.While playing kids forget everything and ignore the heat and then get sick. The various symptoms in kids due to heat are inability to digest food, diarrhea or vomiting .In some extreme cases kids get dehydrated and need to be treated for that.

Some time back my little one had severe heat stroke and was hospitalized for a week. After that I made sure that he wears a sun hat and go out. So I bought lot of funky sun hats for him. Sun hat is basically a cap which is lightweight and adjustable. Sun hat provides the perfect protection for your child's head. These sun hats are lightweight, fast drying and Pediatrician recommended. They come in various sizes; a medium one for the age group of 2-4 yrs and large for the age group of 4-7 yrs, to make sure that your little one is protected. In order to ensure that your toddler looks good all the time, even with the sun hat, these hats come with brim in colors like orange, green and navy.

My little one had great problems with wearing the sun hat. So I bought him a 'Paint Your Own' sun hat to make sure that he wears one. This is a wonderful new concept in the market where kids can paint their Sun hats which in turn helps them in enhancing their creativity. Each such 'Paint Your Own' sun hat set comes with one, lightweight adjustable hat with a colored brim, 6 non-toxic paint colors and 4 disposable brushes.

So get one for your dear one and protect him from the heat!

No comments:

Post a Comment